Effective Date: October 22, 2022
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use the Services:
Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, such as when you register, use the Services, subscribe to our alerts, or contact us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
• Contact information, such as full name, social media handle, email address, your role and organization name, blockchain wallet identifier, mobile phone number, and address;
• Username and password;
• Payment information, such as credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction;
• Submissions and user contributions you submit to us, such as user-contributed reviews; and
•Correspondence you send to us.
The Services may enable opportunities to provide personal information of other individuals to us. In such cases, please provide their personal information to us only if you have their permission. If you later find out you did not have their permission, please let us know as soon as possible.
Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services. In addition, we may collect information about you from public sources, including activity that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding the non-fungible tokens (NFTs) or other assets held in wallets.
II. USE OF INFORMATION
We generally use the information we collect online to:
• Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
• Send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third-party partners;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
• Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including email deployment, website hosting, business analytics, marketing, and data processing.
• Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Passage, our affiliates, users, or the public.
• At your direction; with your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information, at your direction, or pursuant to your consent.
If you choose to engage in public activities in connection with the Services, such as using the Services to create tokens on public blockchains, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
V. YOUR CHOICES
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you.
VI. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING, LINKS, AND CONTENT
. We may use Google Analytics on the Services; for more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms
. Some web browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
VII. INTERNATIONAL USERS
IX. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Passage Labs, Inc.
Address: 8605 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, California 90069